add

Friday, 12 June 2015

Why LinkedIn is the best professional social network

Why LinkedIn is the best professional social network - Over the last five years I have been running a research on the best professional social network online. And I have come to conclude that LinkedIn is the best among all. During this period of sturdy I registered with so many others social network that offers professional service.
During this period I have to study the site speed and the accessibility.  Most of the site comsumes more time during the registration/ sign up, and their forms don’t get understood by new users.  Linkedin only requires  valid email address From you. This email address will be of help to you in future if you ever lose access to your account. With your email you will be able to reset your account. Linkedin also loads very fast, once you have a working internet connection you will enjoy linkedin to the fullest. Fromm my Linkedin scores 75%. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment